|Deluxe Twin suite Pearl on board Royal Rajasthan on wheels|
- 13 imperially decorated luxury coaches, each named after a famous Rajput palace. Hawa Mahal, Kumbha Palace, Jal Mahal, Padmini Mahal, Kishori Mahal, Umaid Palace, Phool Mahal, Lalgarh Palace and others. The super deluxe coach is aptly named after the Taj Mahal.
- All carriages are Wi-Fi enabled, offering virtual connectivity round the clock.
- Individual climate control option for each cabin with a separate electronic safe for storing valuables. Silk and velvet comforter sets add to the royal charm of the interiors.
- Foreign Exchange counters have been set up for guests at all partner hotels. Airport transfers are also arranged for the train’s guests.
- Spa: A well equipped spa is housed in a separate carriage and offers Ayurvedic massages and other wellness therapies from different cultures to soothe mind, body and soul. Reservations can be made on board.
- Dining: The train has two restobars, Sheesh Mahal and Swarn Mahal, serving delectable Rajasthani, Indian, Mughlai and Continental cuisines. Fitting to their names, Sheesh Mahal is adorned in glass and crystal while Swarn Mahal has gold as its theme.
- Bar and Lounge: Both Swarn and Sheesh Mahal serve domestic and international brands of liquor. Some of the finest wines can be savored when aboard the Royal Rajasthan on Wheels.
- Guests can shop for souvenirs such as cruet sets, beer mugs, embossed leather jewelry box etc. on board
|Sheesh Mahal Restaurant on board the Royal Rajasthan on wheels train|
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Luxury Trains in India
Top 10 Luxury Trains in the World
Best Rail Journeys in the World
Most Popular Destinations on Indian Luxury Trains