|Deluxe Saloon:The Extraordinary Suite on board Roayal Rajasthan on Wheels|
- 13 tastefully decorated deluxe saloons, each of which is named after some erstwhile palace of Rajputana rulers which include Hawa Mahal, Chandra Mahal, Surya Mahal, Moti Mahal, Sukh Mahal, Jal Mahal, Padmini Mahal, Kishori Mahal, Phool Mahal, Jogi Mahal, Kumbha Palace, Umaid Palace and Lalgarh Palace. However, the name of super deluxe coach draws inspiration from the ‘epic monument’ Taj Mahal.
- All the cabins have an option of individual climate control and an electronic safe for storing expensive items. Silk draperies, bedding and upholstery add to the refinement of these cabins.
- All the rooms are Wi-Fi enabled providing round the clock connectivity and 110/220 sockets facilitating all kinds of plug-ins.
- The train promotes healthy living with Royal Spa, gymnasium and it’s no smoking train initiative.
- The train has two restro-bars- Swarn Mahal and Sheesh Mahal-serves Indian, European, Continental and Rajasthani delicacies along with international wines and spirits. All meals are served in delicate hand-made cutlery.
- Guests can purchase for souvenir items and keepsakes such as Beer Mug, Leather Photo Frame, Cruet Set and Jewelry Box among others.