- Address: P.O. Gajner, Tehsil Kolayat, Bikaner-334001, Rajasthan, India.
- Distance: Airport - 260 km; Railway Station - 32 km.
- Number of Rooms: 45
- Categorization: 13 Historic Suites and 32 Deluxe Rooms
- Number of Wings: 4 (Dungar Niwas, Gulab Niwas, Mandir Chowk, and Champa Niwas)
- The Mirage Restaurant: Erstwhile ballroom of the Maharaja has been transformed into multi-cuisine restaurant. Guests could choose from Mughlai, Indian and Continental delicacies. The restaurant is also praised for its extension, Imperial Terrace, designed to make the guests enjoy the folk and tribal performances. The Imperial Terrace has the lake and the sanctuary in the backdrop.
- Mrigtrishna Bar: Desert themed bar is praised for its amazing elegance. This in-house bar is located in the Dungar Niwas wing. Here, the guests could sip their favorite wine and enjoy the cool breezy ambiance.
- Manoranjan Amphitheater: For any events in Gajner Palace, the Manoranjan Amphitheater is simply perfect. This amphitheater is designed to accommodate about 150 guests. Guests could also cherish the lifetime experience of dining at the Sand Dunes. Apart from this, there are Jeep & Camel safari and cultural programs organized to entertain the guests.
- Facilities & Services: Billiards, Library, Banquet & Conference Facilities, Horse Riding, Money Exchange, Travel Desk, Doctor on Call, Bar, Internet, Restaurant, Railway Station Transfers, Puppet Show and Folk Dances, Cars/Limousines for Hire, Safety Lockers, Nature Walks, Cycling, Laundry & Dry-cleaning, Tennis Courts, etc.
|The Lavish Historic Suites of Gajner Palace|
|There are 13 historic suites in Gajner Palace, Bikaner|
|Imperial Terrace - Gajner Palace, Bikane|