- On arrival free transfer from airport to hotel in Delhi.
- Half day tour of Delhi before the departure of the train.
- Portage at Railway Stations / Airports during transfers.
- Twin / double sharing basis in deluxe accommodation.
- AC Toyota Qualis (Indian Model) for all sightseeing / transfers.
- During sightseeing, service of English speaking local guide.
- Boat ride at Udaipur.
- Camel ride at Jaisalmer.
- Rickshaw ride at Bharatpur.
- Any entrance fee to the monuments.
- All meals onboard.
- Exotic array of sumptuous delicacies onboard.
- ‘Khidmatgar’, a personal attendant is always available onboard.
- Newspapers / Magazines.
- The departures of the luxury carriage, Palace on Wheels, have been scheduled from September 2014 to April 2015. On every Wednesday, the train departs from the Safdarjung Railway Station, Delhi. The guests are required to report at the railway station by 16:30 hours, as the train departs at 18:00 hours.
- No departures scheduled between May to August.
- As fluctuations in the exchange rate, costs are subjected to change every week.
- For fully independent travelers, 20% of the tariff is required to be paid at the time of booking confirmation and remaining 80% needs to be paid 60 days before the departure.
- For group tours, 20% of the tariff is required to be paid at the time of booking confirmation and remaining 80% needs to be paid 75 days before the departure.
- The prices indicated are one way per person
- Cancellation before 60 days of departure, the refund amount would be 95% of the ticket value.
- Cancellation before 30-59 days to departure, the refund amount would be 80% of the ticket value.
- Cancellation before 0-30 days before departure, No refund would be provided.
- Cancellation before 60 days of departure, the refund amount would be 90% of the ticket value.
- Cancellation before 0-59 days before departure, No refund would be provided.
Palace on Wheels Luxury Train Travel
Palace on Wheels Luxury Train Video
Palace on Wheels - Experience The Royalty on Board