|Maharajas Express: Luxury Train Travel in India|
- This luxury train also found its name in the list of World’s Top 25 Trains, by The Society of International Railway Travelers.
- Maharaja Express is flaunted as being the most luxurious train not only in Asia but also one of the most costly on earth.
- This luxury train chugs of for a memorable journey of 7 nights and 8 days or 3 nights and 4 days on every Wednesday.
- Maharajas’ Express is a kilometer lone with 14 guest carriages, named after precious stones like Heera (diamond), Moti (Pearl), Neelam (Blue Sapphire), Monga (Coral), Feeroza (Turquoise), Pukhraj (Sapphire) and so on.
- This luxury train of India traverses through the country’s landscape, offering 5 meticulously-planned journeys and covering over 12 exciting destinations.
- Maharajas’ Express, the Indian luxury train has a total of spacious 23 carriages used as guest carriages, restaurant carriages, bar carriages, generator, parlor, and store autos.
- The 5 journeys offer a mélange of thrilling and memorable experiences such as a visit to Taj Mahal in Agra, exploring erotica at Khajuraho temples, meeting the big cats at Ranthambore, a visit to the World Heritage Sites of Fatehpur Sikri, Ajanta and Ellora Caves etc., Elephant Polo Match in Jaipur, early morning boat ride in Varanasi and more.
- The other interesting feature is that all the journeys of Maharajas’ Express start and end either in Delhi or Mumbai. Both the metropolitan city are very well-connected by air, by rail and by road to the important destinations of Indian and World.
- Stay on-board the extravagant Maharajas’ Express is an unforgettable experience where guests can avail the benefits of a 5 star luxury hotel. The list of facilities and amenities include choice between double and twin beds, en-suite bathroom with premium toiletries, DVD player, central air-conditioning, LCD, Live TV, Direct dial telephone with international calling, Wi-Fi accessibility, butlers, electronic safe, and so on.
Luxury Train Travel in India: Maharajas Express
Top 10 Luxury Train Journeys in the World
30 Mind Blowing Facts About Indian Railways That You Have Never Heard